K R Anandan
Anandan has more than 33 years’ experience in industries that range from writing instruments, to thermal energy, windmills, sugar and distilleries, and petrochemicals. He has rich experience in Corporate Finance, Treasury Management, and Risk and Business Management. Anandan is also a Director in Tuticorin Alkali Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, an associate company of SPIC.
In his current role, Anandan is in charge of the accounting & finance divisions at SPIC. He is responsible for financial planning, risk-management and investments, and lending a strategic direction to the company’s growth.
Prior to his current role, Anandan was CFO at Greenstar Fertilizers Limited, Tamilnadu Petroproducts Limited (TPL), Tuticorin Alkali Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (TFL), BGR Energy Systems Limited, RRB Limited and GM Pens International Private Limited.
- Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI)
- Post-Graduate degree in Commerce from Annamalai University
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Personnel Management and Material Management from Annamalai University